In accordance with article 44 of the Consular Charter of the Republic of Azerbaijan the consuls fulfills the following notarial acts:
- confirming transactions (contracts, testaments, power of attorney etc) except the contracts on expropriation of immovable property situated on the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- taking measures to protection of family heritage
- issuing certificates on right to family heritage.
- issuing certificates on right to share in community property.
- attesting the authenticity of document copies and extracts.
- confirming that a citizen is alive.
- confirming the location of a citizen.
- confirming the identity of a citizen correlates with a person depicted on a photo.
- confirming the time of submission of documents.
- holding money and securities in escrow.
- confirmation of creditor details.
- the safekeeping documents.
- providing legal attendance.
- taking marine protests.
Fees are chargeable these services in accordance with current regulations.